[R-gui] Editor in R and Windows focus problems

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Thu Apr 29 04:00:07 CEST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:16:39 +1000 (EST), James Wettenhall
<wettenhall at wehi.edu.au> wrote:

>I'm trying to look into the GraphApp code to see if I can find
>any clues.  Maybe one ugly way would be :
>
>tktoplevel(use=GraphAppRConsoleWindowID)
>
>where that window ID would have to be made
>available from the C code in R-devel/src/gnuwin32/  ???

That would be easy to do.  If you let me know the interface that you'd
like it to have, I'll put it into r-devel for you to try out.

Let me know what result you'd like in the case where Rgui is running
in SDI mode:  do you want to get the console window handle, or
something to indicate that there's no frame window?

Duncan Murdoch