[BioC] Older version of R and affy package

Vawter, Marquis mvawter@uci.edu
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:03:24 -0800

Hi, I am working with some R scripts that seem to call the older version of
affy (maybe 1.0) and R 1.5.1.
When upgrading the affy package to 1.1, I seem to have lost the ability to
run older R scripts that use the affy 1.0 version.
Is there an archive of R and affy that would allow users to keep using some
of these older programs for scripts that are written specifically for these
versions?

Also, second question, are there scripts already written for R that will
take affymetrix data from rma, and do MANCOVA with post-hoc group
comparisons, and then make a tidy output of the results?

Best,

Marquis P. Vawter, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry & HB
Medical Science - D433, Zot Code 1675
University of California, College of Medicine
Irvine CA 92697-1675

Email mvawter@uci.edu <mailto:mvawter@uci.edu>
Phone 949-824-9014
Fax 949-824-7012

Lab: Gillespie Neuroscience Bldg., Room 3226
Zot code 4260B.
Lab: 949-824-9170

This email/fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail/fax and destroy all copies of the original message.