[BioC] Trouble with virtual memory

Castel, David David.Castel@roswellpark.org
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:45:43 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to use Affy Package with 25 cel files at a time (express
function), using quantiles normalization.
I get an error message each time I try to launch the calculations:
"Error: cannot allocate vector of size 80000 Kb"

I tried to increase the memory size (I have 1 gig of RAM) as it show me only
256Megs of memory..

Is there something I am missing in the memory allocation limits??

Thank you very much.

Regards,

David

 This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.