[BioC] Re: Bioconductor digest, Vol 1 #69 - 4 msgs

julien.sylvestre@wotan.ens.fr julien.sylvestre@wotan.ens.fr
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:30:52 +0200

Hi,
I had the same kind of problem and fixed it with :

memory.limit(size = 15000);
(for 15 GO)

If you have enough HD space available, this should work.

Cheers,

Julien.