[BioC] (no subject)

Robert Gentleman rgentlem@jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:46:59 -0400

Hi,
  The Bioconductor Pakage bundle has been built only for Unix. I
  suggest that you use the Install Script (at the top of the download
  page) instead. We have ordered and will soon have a machine for
  building Windows packages. Once that arrives we will set it up to
  make a bundle for Windows users -- but that will take some time.

   Robert

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem@jimmy.dfci.harvard.edu   |