[BioC] Multtest data problem....

Joshua Betcher jb7gv@virginia.edu
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:09:04 -0400

I was loading the multtest package and came across two problems.  The first
is that I have the same problem as Byron Elllis attaching the package when I
downloaded the latest snapshot.  I bypassed this by using the version of
Multtest I downloaded on May 3.  Is there a difference between the two?  The
second problem I have is that within the examples you use the dataset golub;
as with Marrayinput you get the following error when trying to load it:

data(golub)
Error: restore file may be from a newer version of R -- no data loaded

If anyone has the dataset, could they please email it to me, .RData or .txt
formats are fine by me.

Thanks a lot for all the help
Josh