[BioC] installation problems

Beth Wilmot wilmotb@ohsu.edu
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:17:24 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to install the whole package and I'm getting an error:

Creating a new generic function for "[[<-" on element
2 of the search path
Making a generic for special function "[[<-"
Creating a new generic function for "[[" on element 2
of the search path
Making a generic for special function "[["
Expanding the signature to include omitted arguments
in definition: j = "missing"
Creating a new generic function for "length" on element
2 of the search path
Making a generic for special function "length"
Creating a new generic function for "[" on element 2
of the search path
Making a generic for special function "["
Error in conformMethod(signature, mnames, fnames) :
        Method has formal arguments not in generic function: file, append, quote, sep, eol, na, dec, row.names, col.names, qmethod
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        .First.lib failed

The Biobase shows up on the library list but will only get this far when I try to open it.

Thanks, Beth