[BioC] Web site suggestions

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:01:51 -0400

Great!  That should help a lot.

> > 2) It is not clear from
> >
> http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/html/index.html
> what packages
> > are included in the 'Bioconductor Package Bundle'  (
> Biobase, ROC,
> > annotate, edd,  and genefilter), nor is it clear what
> package are 'required'
> > or 'recommended'.   Please list the contents of the
> 'Bioconductor Package
>
> Noted.  I'm not certain that the package bundle is going to
> stick around
> (now that Jianhua's 'getBioC.R' script is available on the
> site), but if
> so I'll note this as well.

Unfortunately, the getBioC.R script dies while trying to talk to my
http_proxy... More on that in a moment.

> > More complains, suggestions, complements, etc as I get (try
> to) things
> > working and organized.
>
> Excellent.
>
> -Jeff

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.