[BioC] using write.table on exprSet objects

Laurent Gautier laurent@genome.cbs.dtu.dk
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:58:57 +0100

  Hi,

  Here is a question I have been asked by email, but I tought it could be of help to others.

  The question was 'write.table(my.exprset) gives an error message. How can I save the expression
values I generated with the function express() in a tab separated file ?'.

  The answer was:
- exprSet objects contain different attributes. Try class?exprSet  to know more.
- Assuming you are interested in the expression values, try
write.table(exprs(my.exprset), file="mydata.txt", sep="\t")

  Hopin' it helps,

  Laurent

Laurent Gautier			CBS, Building 208, DTU
PhD. Student			D-2800 Lyngby,Denmark
tel: +45 45 25 24 85		http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/laurent