Problem with datasets (was: [BioC] Re: Bioconductor digest, Vol 1 #41 - 4 msgs)

Laurent Gautier laurent@cbs.dtu.dk
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:12:19 +0200

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 04:03:09PM +0800, HYing wrote:
> bioconductor-request

(cut)

> Before you require library tcltk, you need type Sys.putenv("TCL_LIBRARY"="D:\\Tcl\\lib\\tcl8.3") (If you have installed tcl software in PATH d:\\tcl) .
> It seems there are lots of data cannot be loaded, such as golub.Rdata in multtest package. I have installed R version 1.5.0 in my Windows Platform, but it still told me "Error: restore file may be from a newer version of R -- no data loaded".

You may have to download and install the packages again (this can be done
very easily by using the script available on the download page). The
Windows built had to be done again (and it was done in the second half of
last week).

Please let us know if you still experience problems witht the datasets.

> There seems some problems about geneplotter package, cPlot and cColor function cannot be executed correctly. And I found these functions both need "plotData" function, but there is not such function in R functions.

I might be wrong, but it seems that cPlot and cColor call a function called
".plotData" (rather than "plotData"). Could you describe what are the problems
with these functions ?

Thanks for reporting,

Laurent

>                HYing
>                hying99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
> 					2002-05-27

Laurent Gautier			CBS, Building 208, DTU
PhD. Student			D-2800 Lyngby,Denmark
tel: +45 45 25 24 85		http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/laurent