[BioC] Metabolomic data: Gas Chromotography and Mass Spec

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:31:20 -0500

I am starting a project that will include integrating metabanomics data
genomics and proteomics (== panomics), and would be interested in
collaborating on the development of appropriate R code.

-Greg