[BioC] Affy's Latin-Square Data errors?

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Wed Apr 9 16:26:23 MEST 2003

Someone here mentioned that the Affy Latin-Square experiment has some
probesets which not properly labeled, but I can't seem to find the message
or the pertinent web page.   I believe the message referenced an web page
discussing an R package intended to allow comparison of expression analysis
tools.  I can't seem to find the message or the web page, even using Google.

Can someone point me to the information?

Thanks

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE\ Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is... {{dropped}}