[BioC] beginner question

Sandrine Dudoit sandrine at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 17 09:37:48 MEST 2003

Hi Matthew,

Wish I had time to cover more material during the EBI workshop ...

Instructions for installing R and Bioconductor are given in the FAQ
http://www.bioconductor.org/faq.html#How can Bioconductor be obtained

The slides and labs for the EBI and other courses are posted in the "Short
Courses" section
http://www.bioconductor.org/workshop.html

For affy you should have a look at Lab 4 from EMBO and the ENAR short
course. The affy package also contains a number of How To's. Papers are
available from Rafael Irizarry's website
http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~ririzarr/

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Sandrine