[BioC] The reported bug in affy package persists

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:47:21 MEST 2003

This bug was addressed months ago. It certainly has been fixed in the
development versions. Try the development version. When I made my
comparison of MAS 5 values at

http://stat-www.berkeley.edu/~bolstad/MAS5diff/Mas5difference.html

I used the development version. Clearly the subtraction of the ideal
mismatch is occurring.

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>