[BioC] lots of warnings

stecalza at tiscali.it stecalza at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 18 17:43:51 MEST 2003

I'm starting using bioconductor, expecially affy, on a set of *.cel files.

Everything works fine, though I get lots of warnings in:
1) ReadAffy: I'm reading 8 CEL files.I get this warning:

the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used in:
(if(dim(intesity(cel)!=dim.intesity))

I guess that is in read.celfiles where it checks for correct dimension of
the
arrays. I don't think this is a problem, but I'd like to be sure that it's
not my fault.

2) Whatever function I apply to the Affybatch file created it returns me
more than
50 warnings, all the same. Ex: probeNames(dati)[1:10] I get this warning(s)

1: the condition has length > 1 and only the first element will be used
in:
if(is.na(ans[[i]])) next

Why?

TIA,