[BioC]

Ramon Diaz rdiaz at cnio.es
Mon Apr 21 11:05:01 MEST 2003

Dear Ali,

I am not sure what exactly you are trying to do, and why you are not having
any success, but I can get the Golub data by doing:

> library(multtest)
> data(golub)

which provides the following objects:
"golub"        "golub.cl"     "golub.gnames"

HTH,

Ramón

On Monday 14 April 2003 17:17, Ali Gannoun wrote:
> Hello,
> Following an e-mail from Sandrine, I tried to get the Golub data  (the
> 3051*38 matrix) from the multtest, without any success.. Can you please
> give me more indications to get them!!!
> All the best
> Ali Gannoun

> Dr Ali Gannoun
> Howard University, National Human Genome Center
> Statistical Genetics and Bioinformatics Unit
> 2216 Sixth Street, N.W.
> Washington, D.C. 20059
> USA
> e-mail: agannoun at howard.edu
> Phone:  202 806 43 64
> Fax    : 202 265 08 71

Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics Unit
Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas (CNIO)
(Spanish National Cancer Center)
Melchor Fernández Almagro, 3
28029 Madrid (Spain)
Fax: +-34-91-224-6972