[BioC] Re: Warnings with Affy R 1.7.0 (Continued)

pcboutro at engmail.uwaterloo.ca pcboutro at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 28 15:46:39 MEST 2003

Okay, that makes sense.  Just two more questions, then:
1. Do you have a guess-timate date for the next release?
2. Can I mix-and-match production/development modules, or will I need to
download pretty much the whole development release to take advantage of changes
in the affy package?

Thanks for the help,
Paul