[BioC] Using read.maimages() with Imagene output files.

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Thu Aug 14 13:24:12 MEST 2003

Hi Nick,

You're closer to me, both geographically and time-zone wise, than Luke is
so could you please send me four imagene files, i.e., both channels for two
different arrays. Please zip or otherwise compress the files and then email
them to me in four separate emails.

Also, does your scanner produce a separate gene allocation list specifying
which gene corresponds to which spot? At the moment, limma provides direct
support only for Genepix allocation lists.

Cheers
Gordon