[BioC] Newbie!

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Fri Aug 15 00:52:28 MEST 2003

Hi Marcus,

If you have gpr files, the easiest way to get started is to use the
function gpTools.  I will also infer the layout information from your gpr
or gal file.  Try placing all your gpr files in one directory, start R and
run

library(marrayTools)
data <- gpTools()
data will be a marrayNorm object

If you like to get the unnormalized data (marrayRaw object) use
data <- gpTools(raw=TRUE)

see help(gpTools) for more information.

Cheers

Jean