[BioC] Filtering Affymetrix data. (Newbie)

Marcus marcusb at biotech.kth.se
Wed Aug 27 10:59:20 MEST 2003

Hello all!!

How do I get access to the individual probe intensities in my data object
(which I get with the
data<-ReadAffy() command) ?

I know that I can get them with the mm() and pm() functions but if I would
like to see,filter,remove or change the data in the data object, how is
this accomplished?

Essentially: How is the data object built up and how do you access it??

Another question: How and where is the background value stored/calculated??

/Marcus

Marcus Gry Björklund

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 39
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting adress: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery adress: Roslagsvägen 30B