[BioC] (no subject)

Michael Benjamin msb1129 at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 11 04:07:46 MET 2003

Thoughts:

XML installation is tough.  Try manually downloading the package source
.gz for as many versions as you can find, then install that.  Try
installing the R XML package (not just the Bioconductor XML package).

Only the "devel" version of AnnBuilder, I think 1.3.5, installed for me.

Good luck,
Michael Benjamin, MD
Emory University