[BioC] gcrma vs. rma - my mistake!

Stan Smiley swsmiley at genetics.utah.edu
Fri Dec 12 20:23:20 MET 2003

Well, I'm glad to say the qqplot of the rma vs gcrma is *not* straight
after the analysis redo. Thank goodness!

Thanks to all who provided me such quick and informative responses! I've
got a lot to read up on now... :)

Stan Smiley

http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~ririzarr/papers/gcpaper.pdf

I am also surprised that you got the same expression values as the rma did.
If you send, for example, one array of your data, I may be able to test it.

best,
Jean