[BioC] SAM in siggenes package

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Sat Dec 20 14:43:34 MET 2003

Hi,

it depends on what version of siggenes you have. If you still have the old
version (version 0.xx), then Sean is correct. If you have the latest version
(version 1.xx), then Jim is right. Sorry for this confusion, but this change
in usage was necessary to fit sam() more into the "usual" usage of the
Bioconductor functions.

Greetings,
Holger