[BioC] Problems installing to HPUX 11.0

Kelly Choo chook@math.uvic.ca
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:35:22 -0800

Dear Bioconductor

I've installed R-1.6.2 and then tried installing
Bioconductor using the getBioC script on my HP-UX 11.0 workstation.
I get the following warning messages:

Warning messages:
1: Installation of package XML had non-zero exit status in:
installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry, versForce)
2:
  Package AnnBuilder version 1.0.2 requires package RPgSQL
  in: resolve.depends(pkgInfo, repEntry, force, searchOptions =
searchOptions)
3: Installation of package rhdf5 had non-zero exit status in:
installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib, repEntry, versForce)

What can be done to fix these warnings?

Thanks

Mr. Kelly Choo,
Webmaster - Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences
System Administrator - Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Victoria
PO Box 3045 STN CSC       PHONE: (250) 472-4927   http://www.pims.math.ca
Victoria BC V8W 3P4       FAX:   (250) 721-8962   http://www.math.uvic.ca