[BioC] Fwd: installing Bioconductor in R

Maggie Cheang mcucheang@shaw.ca
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:43:26 -0800

Hi, I have installed R and being using R for some cDNA analysis. (Mac
OSX)
I would like to add the Bioconductor in the R
I downloaded the bioconductor package and put the folder in the R folder.
however, when i type library(vsn), or library(Biobase) in R session
R session said can't find these packages.
please kindly advise me how I should do it
and I try to use getBioC() script to run in the R session.. and this
time they said my R is not configured to run HTTP.. :(
so would you mind to advise me how I can solve either of the above or
below options?
Thank you so much
Maggie