[BioC] Enabling the widget option

Robert Gentleman rgentlem@jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:21:02 -0500

Hi,
  Which version of the Bioconductor software are you using? How did
  you get it? It might be nice to tell us what operating system you
  are working on too.

  All packages can be downloaded from the website, you would then need
  to install them. It looks like you somehow have gotten an incomplete
  download (this may be due to using the development version, rather
  than the release version).

  Robert