[BioC] Enabling the widget option

Tapan Mehta tapmehta@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am a new user of BioConductor and would like to seek
some guidance. I am trying to use the widgets option
for enabling the user interface. I am trying to follow
the Affy documentation.  However I am getting an error
saying library tkWidgets and widgetTools need to be
loaded. I have installed the R1.6.1 version and have
the tkwidgets library in it but the widgetTool library
is missing. I have also tried to set the environment
path for tcltk. Please can anyone of you let me know
how and from where should  I download the widgetTools
library.

> Data <- ReadAffy(widget=TRUE)

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : Package
widgetTools unavailable

In addition: Warning message:

There is no package called `widgetTools' in:
library(package, char = TRUE, logical = TRUE,
warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,

> library(tkWidgets)

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : Package
widgetTools unavailable

In addition: Warning message:

There is no package called `widgetTools' in:
library(package, char = TRUE, logical = TRUE,
warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,

Thanking you,
Tapan Mehta
Research Assistant