[BioC] Re: documentation for Limma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jul 2 11:33:30 MEST 2003

Dear Ramon,

At 09:54 PM 1/07/2003, Ramon Diaz wrote:
>Dear Gordon,
>
>Thanks for such a nice package as limma. I just downloaded the latest version
>(1.1.6) but I noticed that usersguide.pdf is not as updated as
>usersguide.html (the pdf referers to version 0.9.7 whereas the html refers to
>version 1.1.2). Would it be possible to make the pdf corresponding to the
>html available?

For the time being at least, I don't have an automatic way to convert the
html user's guide to pdf. (Other packages in Bioconductor use Sweave to
produce pdf automatically, but then there is no html version.) This means
that I only produce the pdf version at intervals, for example for the
Bioconductor official releases. The current pdf is up-to-date for the last
Bioconductor official release, that is for limma 1.0.8.

Gordon