[BioC] Affy Win32 devel package

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jul 3 16:05:03 MEST 2003

Rafael and/or Jeff,

The Win32 version of the affy devel package (1.3.4) only contains the
doc subdirectory and the description file.

I tried compiling from source, but I get lots of parse errors and
'declared function' errors.  I can compile other packages (e.g., I can
compile affycomp no problem), so I don't think this is a problem with
Rtools or mingw.

However, this does appear to be a Windows-specific problem because I
*can* get affy 1.3.4 to compile on my Linux box (maybe a question for
r-help?).

Anyway, when you get a chance will you replace the win32 zip file?

TIA

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility