[BioC] memory bottleneck on Linux

Tapan Mehta tapmehta at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 19:05:21 MEST 2003

Thanks a lot for the help however I am getting the
same problem even after using the justRMA method and
the ulimit for the shell. I am working on hgu95 CEL
files each of which is of nearly 10 MB. I will look
into how I can modify the mas5 for the cluster and
give you an update.

Thanks again,

Tapan Mehta