[BioC] Missing name header in rma

Haddad, Ramsi Ramsi.Haddad at vai.org
Fri Jul 11 11:22:10 MEST 2003

Howdy,

    I'm just starting out, so forgive me if this sounds silly.  I was following the example in the "textual description of affy" to normalize my data with rma and then wrote out the file.  When I opened the results in excel, the column header was missing on the final column.  The column header for probset name was actually the name of the first array.  When I normalized using RMAexpress, I could see that the problem was that the probset name was missing and all the names of the arrays were shifted to the left.  Should I simply insert the probeset column header in excel and import  the file back into bioconductor to continue my analysis?  I am using the most recent version of bioconductor in linux which I downloaded a few weeks ago.

thanks,

Ramsi

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]