[BioC] Errors

Moshe Shani shanim at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Jul 28 14:01:34 MEST 2003

  Hi List,
I am trying to input data and get error messages. My arrays were
quantitated by Spot 2.0 (Jainlab.ucsf.edu/Projects.html). I believe it has
a problem with the scanned results format. Any ideas?

Finish creating a new marrayLayout: MamDev.layout

  Finish creating a new marrayInfo: MamDev.target

  Finish creating a new marrayInfo: MamDev.genes
[1] "Reading D:\\Bioconductor\\2nd_scan/MamaDev.Inv2.txt"
Error in readLines(con, n, ok) : invalid value for `n'

Thanks.
Moshe