[BioC] Subsetting marrayRaw

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:53:39 MEST 2003

Hi Michael,

If data is a marrayRaw object, use
maPrintTip(data) to obtain print-tip information
For other Grid location details, use:
maGridRow(data), maGridCol(data), maSpotRow(data), maSpotCol(data).

You should be able to subset a marrayRaw object the same way you subset
matrix.
E.g.
data[maPrintTip(data) == 1,]
will produce a marrayRaw object consists of data from print-tip 1.

Hope this helps.

Jean