[BioC] Errors with latest version of R/Bioconductor

Roger D. Peng rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
Tue Jun 3 16:17:11 MEST 2003

As of 1.7.0, direct calls to library() should not be placed in
.Rprofile.  Rather, you should use options("defaultPackages").  Try
putting the following in your .Rprofile:

local({
   orig <- getOption("defaultPackages")
   options(defaultPackages = c(orig,
"affy","Biobase","ctest","annotate","genefilter","MASS","tkWidgets","mva"))
 })

-roger