[BioC] beginner

kfbargad at lg.ehu.es kfbargad at lg.ehu.es
Wed Jun 4 20:02:55 MEST 2003

Dear Jeff,

I have tried again installing BioC and now there is a new error
message. This is what it says:

> source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
> getBioC()
Running getBioC version 1.2.34....
If you encounter problems, first make sure that
you are running the latest version of getBioC()
which can be found at: www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R

Please direct any concerns or questions to
bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Installing reposTools ..."
Error in download.file(sourceUrl, fileName, mode = getMode
(platform),  :
        cannot open destfile
`C:/ARCHIV~1/R/RW1071~1/library/reposTools_1.1.43.zip'

Is it something that I haven´t downloaded to my R folder?

Regards,

David

http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.2/package/PACKAGES