[BioC] beginner

kfbargad at lg.ehu.es kfbargad at lg.ehu.es
Thu Jun 5 11:02:05 MEST 2003

Dear Jeff,

yes, using the option "Install packages from CRAN", and trying to
install geneSOM it doesn´t work either. This is the error I get

trying URL `http://cran.r-
project.org/bin/windows/contrib/1.7/GeneSOM_0.2-5.zip'
Content type `application/zip' length 373697 bytes
opened URL
downloaded 364Kb

Error in int.unzip(zipname, NULL, dest) : destination does not exist

Any ideas?

David