[BioC] Bioconductor commands in Unix online documentation request

Johannes Hüsing hannes at ruhrau.de
Sat Jun 7 11:47:09 MEST 2003

Tapan Mehta <tapmehta at yahoo.com> [Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 09:07:27AM CEST]:
> Thank you all for the help. It would be nice if I
> could know about some documentation for R/bioconductor
> commands that can be used in Unix through command
> line.

There is no direct interface to internal R commands from any shell I
know, if you mean that.

You can always type

echo "sqrt(2)" | R CMD BATCH

and then inspect .R.Rout, which is the closest thing to what I think you mean.

Greetings

Johannes
--
Johannes Hüsing   There is something fascinating about science. One gets
hannes at ruhrau.de  such wholesale returns of conjecture from such a