[BioC] ath1121501cdf for Bioconductor

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:52:46 MEST 2003

You shouldn't be unzipping the file first. Simply select the zip file
itself when you install from a local zip file.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> Carol Foster <cmfoster at iastate.edu> 06/18/03 12:30PM >>>
Hello,

I have been attempting to download and install the ath1121501cdf
package (see description below) from the Bioconductor website.  I
used the instructions listed in the R for Windows FAQ on Packages as
a guide.  This involved downloading the pre-compiled Windows versions
of the ath1121501cdf package, decompressing and extracting with
WinZip software, and trying to install it using the R menu option
"Install package from local zip file ..." under "Packages".
Unfortunately, R does not recognize any of the files in the package
as a .zip file for installation.  Is there something missing from the
ath1121501cdf package or am I following the wrong directions?

Description file:
Package: ath1121501cdf
Title: ath1121501cdf
Version: 1.3.2