[BioC] Problem using make.cdf.env

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:16:02 MEST 2003

Which win env do you need?

If you are using a proprietary chip designed for you by Affymetrix,
then none of the envs that I have contributed will work. You need to
make the env using the cdf file that Affy has given you. If you are
having troubles making the env, then run make.cdf.package("name of cdf
here") and email the entire folder that is produced directly to me
(don't use the Bioconductor list). Preferably zipped.

I will email a zipped package back to you that you can install using
'Install package from local zip file...'.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
UMCCC Microarray Core Facility
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "Lisa Devereaux" <lisa.d at genetraks.com> 06/18/03 09:11PM >>>
Hello Jim,
I received your email from the Bioconductor mailing list. Can you
email
me the win env? I am having the same difficulty in creating the
makecdfenv for our propriety chip.

Thank you

Lisa

Lisa Devereaux
B.App Sci (Hons)
Biotechnician

GENETRAKS PTY LTD
Email:       <mailto:lisa.d at genetraks.com> lisa.d at genetraks.com
Website:   <http://www.genetraks.com/> www.genetraks.com

Level 1, 80 Jephson Street
PO Box 2060
Toowong   QLD   4006
Australia
Tel:  61 7 3327 9822
Fax: 61 7 3719 5499

Confidentiality: The contents of this email are confidential and are
intended only for the named recipient. If the reader of this e-mail
is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained
in the e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

please reply to us immediately and delete the document and any
attachments.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]