[BioC] Textual description of affy

Michael Barnes Michael.Barnes at cchmc.org
Tue Jun 24 10:29:57 MEST 2003

I am trying to work through the Vignette entitled "textual description
of affy" and am encountering errors.  Everything is fine until I reach
page 10, the first command, at which point I received several erros that
I have worked through to give me the following command:

eset<-expresso(Data,normalize.method="qspline",bgcorrect.method="rma",summary.method="liwong")

I am now getting the following error and am unsure how to fix this:

Error in expresso(Data, normalize.method = "qspline", bgcorrect.method
= "rma",  :
        pmcorrect.method missing

If I was not supposed to "correct" the command this way, how should I
have worked through the errors ("unused argument(s) (bg.method ...)?"
and " Object "affybatch" not found"). I have used "Update packages from
Bioconductor" and "Update packages from CRAN" to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael Barnes