[BioC] Textual description of affy

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:25:11 MEST 2003

That looks like an error in the vignette which will be corrected.
Usually with expresso() you need to specify a method for each of the
four steps. In this case it looks like the example forgot to include the
pmcorrect.method. You should find something like

eset<-expresso(Data,normalize.method="qspline",bgcorrect.method="rma",pmcorrect.method="pmonly",summary.method="liwong")

should work fine.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>