[BioC] com.braju.sma

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Wed Jun 25 12:41:35 MEST 2003

Dear David,

com.braju.sma is Henrik Bengtsson's very interesting package. Although some
of us work with Henrik on microarray problems, the com.braju.sma package is
not associated with bioconductor and isn't designed to work with
bioconductor functions. You need to send any questions you have to Henrik
rather than to us!

Best wishes
Gordon