[BioC] rma and MM

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Wed Jun 25 00:53:18 MEST 2003

i want to add to ben's answer that the difference between the RMA
using MM for background and the current version is small.

Some collegues and I are working on a new RMA that uses MM for
non-specific binding correction in such a way that it improves RMAs
accuracy a bit without lossing precision. By the end of june ill make this
work public. once you see the gains in accuracy you can decide if they are
worth the space.