[BioC] (no subject)

beckon.st90g at nctu.edu.tw beckon.st90g at nctu.edu.tw
Fri Jun 27 00:34:30 MEST 2003

Dear all:

   Excuse me. After installing bioconductor, I found a command,
widget.marrayInput, which is a GUI for marrayInput on webpage of bioconductor.
The command is shown on the slide of the short course "Analyzing DNA Microarray
Data Using Bioconductor". However, I could't find its documentation in the
package list. Could you tell me where I can get it?
   Besides, I wonder that if there are such commands as "widget.marrayInput" for
marrayNorm or other pre-proccesing packages. Hopefully, I could hear from you
soon :).
   Thanks for your help a lot!

   best
                                                                beckon