[BioC] (no subject)

Jean Yee Hwa Yang jean at biostat.ucsf.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:03:54 MEST 2003

Hi,

You could find a copy of the doc for marrayInput at:
http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/devel/vignette/marrayInput.pdf

Currently, there is no function for directly reading data into a
marrayNorm object in the packages.  I have written my own fucntion for
importing marrayNorm data from the GeneTraffic database.  If you are
asking for a function along similar lines, please provide a more detail
description of you data format and I can help you with an input function.

Cheers

Jean