[BioC] the result of bioconductor not agree with MAS

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Thu Mar 6 08:34:01 MET 2003

Lang Chen <LChen at ms.soph.uab.edu> writes:

> I am a new user of bioconductor. I use MAS function in the Affy package to
> convert CEL file to XLS file. But the result dose not agree with that by MAS
> 5.0. Does anyone ever have such problem and have any advise.

Yes.

What is the level of disagreement that you observe?  Ignorable, mild,
severe?

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ --------------------
FHCRC:Tu: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(CHANGE: monday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)