[BioC] affy still not working

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 6 14:03:26 MET 2003

> Error in dyn.load(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now)):
>             unable to load shared library "C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw1062/library/tcltk/libs/tcltk.dll":
> LoadLibrary failure: The specified module could not be found.
> Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos): tcl/tk package 'tcltk' not available -- forget about
> 'tkWidgets'!
>
> However, I checked to see if tcltk.dll was in this pathway and it was.
>
> Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?

My guess (which is really just that, I'm not very familiar w/ Windows) is
that your Tcl install is somehow broken.

This is really a R issue rather than a Bioconductor issue, and you'll
probably get much better answers (more eyes, and those eyes generally have
more knowledge on these sorts of things) by asking the R-help list: