[BioC] widgetTools

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 7 14:34:31 MET 2003

> In R, I loaded affy library, and then I typed in

what platform (version of R and OS type)?

> > Data <- ReadAffy(widget=TRUE)
>
> I got the following:

> Attaching package `tcltk':
>

>         The following object(s) are masked from package:Tcltk :
>
>          $.tclvar $<-.tclvar addTclPath as.character.tclObj
> as.character.tclVar as.double.tclObj as.integer.tclObj as.tclObj is.tclObj

this sort of thing can happen if the functions in the
package got saved into your global environment, or got
attached by some method other than a call to library.
you may have done this accidentally.  start R
in a fresh directory (if on unix) and/or remove the
offending objects listed in the masking message
from your workspace and try again.