[BioC] Question

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:22:26 MET 2003

I'm not certain of the details for VirtualPC (IIRC you can just drag
the .CEL files from your VirtualPC server to your OS X boxen) but there
are no general problems using .CEL files on your OS X box (I use
Bioconductor on my iBook for instance). The format is presently ASCII
based (similar to a Windows .INI file) so there are no portability
problems.