[BioC] contributing to Bioconductor

Wilkinson, Mark Mark.Wilkinson at stjude.org
Thu Mar 13 12:29:14 MET 2003

 <<clusterplot_0.1.tar.gz>>

Oh well.  Should anyone be interested in my attempt, I'm attaching the code
(in a package, for convenience) anyway.

Thanks,

Mark Wilkinson
Informatics Analyst
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences

The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.